Friday, August 27, 2010

A New Look ! Slide Shows, Photo Gallery, and Online Store!

A New Look to my Website features hundreds of new pictures in the Photo Gallery. I added a couple photos of every quilt I quilted this year! Some are up close of the quilting like the photo here! That one I made into a quilted photo note card and a post card. You can purchase the note cards and three other styles on my website with a credit card!

Over the next couple weeks I will add a couple pictures of all the quilts I quilted last year then a couple weeks later, I will add the year before! Soon there will be a couple thousand pictures of quilts! Amazing!! I can't do it all in one day as I have to quilt in between --- I can't just work on the computer! Ha Ha! I added a couple of slide shows to the website on the Quilted Tote Bag page and on the bottom of the Reconstruction page. I am in the process of adding more One of a Kind Quilted Tote Bags for purchase. Several Quilted Tote Bags are completed and the photos are ready for upload I just have to write the descriptions for the Online Store!


If you find your quilt on the Photo Gallery email me! Marcia@craftysewing.com Also email your friends and share it with them too!! Copy and paste this link and email it to your friends and family www.craftysewing.com Thanks! Enjoy the pictures of the quilts and quilt related items!! It will be like going to quilt show in your own home!

No comments: