Thursday, May 3, 2012

Minutes for Me Linky Party #17 - Time to Share!

Minutes for Me Linky Party is a weekly party!
It starts every Thursday and runs for a whole week! 
There will be a party open all the time!  Each party will over lap, so every time you hop over to share a link to something you have created, there will be a party to share it at.  
I am not going to do features, but I am going to "pin" your posts - which means I am going to feature your posts on my boards on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Also, I will "Tweet on Twitter" and share your post there too!

Check out the simple guidelines here about Minutes for Me Linky Party.
Don't forget the backlink to my blog and/or the Minutes for Me Button. So others can find this and share too!


You may share 2 to 3 posts a week!  
If you have made it, created it, cooked it, drew it, painted it, quilted it, sewed it, or even grown it!
Share it here!  
Share what you are doing in May for you - Minutes for you!




If you are NEW to Linky Parties and you need my help -- Email me directly with any questions. Marcia@craftysewing.com


If you have a problem and something does up load right -- Email and I will help you fix it!

I added the first one.  I shared my Minutes for Me - Enjoying something that made me smile!  
Take time to share...

5 comments:

Snoodles said...

I'm linked up today! Or should I say that Padsworth is linked up! LOL

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Hi Marcia, I've linked up one link and wanted to link up a different blog post, but I get an error message that only one link is allowed and contact the blog owner. I understand the rules say that we're allowed to link up 2-3 blogposts. What am I doing wrong?

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Oh, and I don't have the link back to your blog in the blogpost, but have your button on the sidebar.

concretenprimroses said...

I love the minutes for me concept. Kind of like my 10 minutes each day in an unreasonable manner (my blog name.
Thanks for having a link party. Parties are such a good way to find new simpatico blogs and also help people fine ones own blog.
Kathy

Miss Hillbilly said...

Look at all those great shares!!!!! This weekend I'll capture some photos for a share!