Friday, June 8, 2012

Fabric Garage Sale - Fat Quarters!

This is my second to last post for the Fabric Garage Sale.... I have run out of energy for the week. So that means one more tonight before midnight.  My fabrics in the Linky Party Sale will be available at the prices listed until they are sold.


I will be hosting another Fabric Garage Sale Linky Party later in the summer or in the fall.


This is the table of fabric pieces I dealt with yesterday and today!  Do not look for a specific fabric in the photo that you would like to purchase, as I kept a few of them for myself! Some I set aside for a the next sale.
Fat Quarters and 1/4 yards will be only on sale for $1.00 each and will be sold in groups. Because they are fats there wasn't always a selvage large enough to have the name of the fabric and sometimes I didn't open them up for the photo -- Email me, I can check for you.
I will not break up the groups, but contact me in 2 weeks (Friday, June 22, 2012), if there are any left, I will break them up then. 
Update July 2012:  All of the fabrics on this post have SOLD.
---------------------------------
#FQ1
2 half fats (first two on the top) and 2 fat quarters - Total 3 fats = $3.00   Sold
Sold

---------------------------------
#FQ2 Mixed
5 fat quarters = $5.00
Moved this item to Facebook for a quick sale - starting bid of $2.00 June 21st to June 25th auction.



---------------------------------
Moved this item to Facebook for a quick sale - starting bid of $1.50 June 21st to June 25th auction.
#FQ3 Mixed
4 fat quarters = $4.00




---------------------------------
#FQ4 Mixed
12 fat quarters = $12.00  Sold
Sold

---------------------------------
#FQ5 Mixed
3 fat quarters = $3.00  Sold 
Sold

---------------------------------
#FQ6 Baker's Dozen of "Very Mixed" Fats
13 but only pay for 12 fat quarters = $12.00 Sold
Sold
---------------------------------
#FQ7 Very Mixed Fats
6 fat quarters = $6.00  Sold
Sold



---------------------------------
#FQ8 Black and Creams
3 fat quarters = $3.00    Sold
Sold




---------------------------------
#FQ9 Black and Whites with a Bright Red Plaid
7 fat quarters = $7.00    Sold
Sold


---------------------------------
#FQ10 Mixed 1/4 yard pieces
5 - 1/4 yard pieces = $5.00 Sold
Sold
---------------------------------
#FQ11 Colorful Dyed Fat Quarter
This one is an exception, it's on sale for $2.00. The Original Price was $5.50 for the one Fat Quarter.
1 fat quarter = $2.00

Moved this item to Facebook for a quick sale - starting bid of $1.50 June 21st to June 25th auction.


Here's a close up.

---------------------------------
#FQ12 Very Mixed Fats
8 fat quarters = $8.00
Moved this item to Facebook for a quick sale - starting bid of $3.25 June 21st to June 25th auction.


If you would like to purchase one grouping or a couple groupings of the fabric, email me at Marcia@craftysewing.com
It's a first come first serve.  I will mark them sold as soon as they are paid.

Tell me: 
the Number #FQ ____ you would like and description please, 
your mailing address,
and 
the email address you would like me email the paypal invoice.


I can combine fabrics to fill a flat rate box for you, including fabric items from my website - Just email me the items and I can include it on your paypal invoice and ship the items together.


12 Fat Quarters will fit a Flat Rate Envelope for $5.35. The one group with 13, will fit too!


I can fit up to 3 yards in the Flat Rate Envelope for $5.35 and up to 15 yards in the Medium Flat Rate for $11.35. And up to 30 yards in the Large Flat Rate Box for $15.45. If you have paid for a Medium Box and you have me holding your fabric purchases til Monday, I can invoice you $4.10 more and you can purchase more fabric!


I will be checking my email often during the day hours.  (Wisconsin's day hours - 7 am to 7pm CST).


Check your email within the hour after emailing me your request. I was without internet for most of today as there was an outage in our area. I have another funeral on Friday and will be gone for awhile.  Email your request - it's first come first serve - so who ever is first, gets the fabric.
I will also be checking my emails all weekend too!


I will ship out the next day --- unless you would like me to hold your fabric until you fill the box - but you still must pay the invoice to hold it.


http://marciascraftysewing.blogspot.com/ 


I will be adding more Sale fabrics on Friday, also.


The Fabric Garage Sale Linky Party runs from June 4th to June 8th.  Fabrics are available for Sale prices through the end of June! I update daily.


You can take photos today and join the party.  Have fun and sell some fabric or have fun and buy some fabrics!


Enjoy your day!
Marcia
***I reserve the right to make a correction if my math is off. Thanks to those who have emailed me to let me know I needed to correct something.  I appreciate it!

No comments: