Monday, June 4, 2012

Fabric Garage Sale June 4th to June 8th

  Welcome!
Update: My Fabrics are on Sale through the end of June! Just click on the links in the Linky Party.


You can link up your fabric garage sales here 
and 
you can click and shop!


If you link up, 
please include my back link in your post 
http://marciascraftysewing.blogspot.com/
with the Button in your post or on your sidebar. Thanks that way others can find us!


If you have any questions or problems when linking up please contact me by commenting or emailing me directly. Marcia@craftysewing.com

Here is the post with all the information about the Sale.

and

FAQs Post Click Here.

You can add posts all week... I will add more later today and tomorrow and the next day!

Disclaimer:

I take no responsibility for any of the fabric sales on any of the links, except my own. Sell and Click and Shop at your own risk! I am only providing the linky party to help with connections.

No comments: