Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fabric Garage Sale - More Florals - 5 yard pieces

This is post number 5. There will be more.  I have more fabric to sell! There will be a fat quarter post later in the week and one post of Thimbleberries too. The Fabric Garage Sale Linky Party is all week.  You can sell some too - Information here.

How can one person have this much floral fabric?
I bought it all for my quilting shop several years ago for backing fabrics.  This is what is left.  Time to sell it all at a great price and move it out for new fabrics.  I now carry 30 bolts in Extra Wide Fabrics in my shop and on my website. www.craftysewing.com. I need the room for the big bolts!

Tonight, I will be sharing a regular post about a couple quilted place mats I made recently.
Also, May for Me Bingo is almost over - check out Tonya's post today - here.

There are thirteen floral fabric pieces. All of the fabrics are at least 5 yards plus!  Most measure 5 yards, plus 10 to 30 inches extra.

Original retail price was $6.00 a yard.  
Half Price Sale is only $3.00 a yard.

I will be selling all of them as 5 yards, even if it is more than 5 yards.

5 yards X $3.00 = $15.00

Update July 2012:  All of the fabrics on this post have SOLD.

Update:  You can also purchase one yard or two yards of any of the fabrics that a left. I will cut it for you. Just did a FAQs Post here.

I can not squeeze it into a Flat Rate Envelope, but I can fit up to three - 5 yard pieces (about 15 yards) in one Flat Rate Medium Box which is only $11.35. Or you can combine another fabric item with one of the 5 yard pieces. 
Sorry - US only shipping for the Fabric Sale.
All in the photo are for sale. I kept a few that I am not selling.  They will make a very nice backing fabric for a quilt or two --- With one seam down the middle, the 5 yards gives you a quilt back of about 86" by 88".


#24 Country Florals Yellow - Pale Yellow


#25 Spring Country Floral - Goldish -Yellow -kind of a Mustard Yellow
Sold 1 yard of #25  Sold
4 yards still available of #25.  Sold
Sold
A few photos have the coin comparison for size. I am trying to describe them better, but you can still email me questions.  I am checking my email often to answer questions. Just ask me!

Four colorful choices in the Lily Garden Pattern

#26  Lily Garden Navy Blue background
 Sold 2 yards of #26 
3 yards still available of #26.


#27 Lily Garden Lavendar background
Sold 3 yards of #27
2 1/2 yards still available of #27



 #28 Lily Garden Lite Blue background

#29  Lily Garden Cranberry Red background

Sold 2 yards of #29 
3 1/2 yards still available of #29.

Moved this item to the Destashing Fabric Facebook Page 
Selling it on the Facebook Destatshing Fabric Page for a starting bid of $5.25 -- That's only $1.50 a yard!
                                                            (3.5 X 1.50 = $5.25)




Two Romeo Patterns

#30 Romeo Floral Blue background
Moved this item to the Destashing Fabric Facebook Page 
Selling it on the Facebook Destatshing Fabric Page for a starting bid of $7.50 -- That's only $1.50 a yard!



 #31 Romeo Floral Cream background - 5 yards Plus!
Moved this item to the Destashing Fabric Facebook Page 
Selling it on the Facebook Destatshing Fabric Page for a starting bid of $7.50 -- That's only $1.50 a yard!



And two Flower Pot Floral Patterns

# 33 Flower Pot Floral - Bluish background
Moved this item to the Destashing Fabric Facebook Page 
Selling it on the Facebook Destatshing Fabric Page for a starting bid of $5.25 -- That's only $1.50 a yard!
                                                            (3.5 X 1.50 = $5.25)
Sold 2 yards of #33
3 1/2 yards still available of #33




 #32  Flower Pot Floral - Brownish background

 There are three Blooming Flowers Patterns

 #34  Blooming Flowers - Blue Background

Sold 1 yard of #34 
4 yards still available of #34.



  #35  Blooming Flowers - Green Background

#36  Blooming Flowers - Black Background
Sold 1 yard of #36 
4 yards still available of #36. Sold


Sold
That's a total of 36 florals including the other floral post --- There are some left there. If you would like to purchase one or a couple of the fabrics, email me at Marcia@craftysewing.com.


Tell me: 
the Number # you would like, 
your mailing address,
and 
the email address you would like me email the paypal invoice.

I can combine fabrics to fill a flat rate box for you, including fabric items from my website - Just email me the items and I can include it on your paypal invoice and ship the items together.

I will be checking my email often during the day hours.  (Wisconsin's day hours - 7 am to 7pm CST).

Check your email within the hour after emailing me your request.

I will mark the fabric item sold, after you have paid for your item or items, so others will know it has sold.

I will ship out the next day --- unless you would like me to hold your fabric until you fill the box - but you still must pay the invoice to hold it.


http://marciascraftysewing.blogspot.com/ 

I will be adding more Sale fabrics during the week. 
The Fabric Garage Sale Linky Party runs from June 4th to June 8th.  
Fabrics are available for Sale prices through the end of June! I update daily.
You can take photos today and join the party.  Have fun and sell some fabric or have fun and buy some fabrics!

Enjoy your day!
Marcia

1 comment:

Miss Hillbilly said...

If they don't sell let me know. I like the top on on this post. The second too but not quite as much as the first.