Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What is "Pets On Quilts"?


Padsworth, over at Lily Pad Quilting is hosting
It starts on August 1st - Hop over and check it out.


This is my favorite photo of Toby kissing Gabby!
And the quilt is one of my favorites too!



There is a link in my sidebar to Pets on Quilts --->

Toby and Gabby poised so nicely for the photos! 




And then Gabby got tired...


Click here for posts about my quilt --- Think Outside the BLOCK Quilt - 4 of my posts about the Quilt behind Toby and Gabby - Click here to view all 4 posts.


I am sharing and sponsoring Pets on Quilts with 3 Quilting Prizes! Check out what I am sharing for the Prizes and couple other sponsors too! Click here.



 Join in on the fun of Pets on Quilts Blog Hop!

Enjoy your day!
Marcia

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Such cute and willing participants!

Carrie P. said...

your pups are adorable.Seeing Gabby makes me miss my two Schnauzers.