Saturday, January 5, 2013

Are You Ready to Create?

Project Quilting Season 4 starts on Sunday at NOON CST January 6th!

I am participating and I am sponsoring with quilting prizes! 

I have a new idea for helping new participants (you)!

How about some brainstorming posts?  

I will post something on Sunday night or Monday, after we (you and me), have had some time to think about the challenge.  

I will share how I brainstorm and where I search for ideas. I will be posting my ideas. I will be sharing my quilted projects as I choose my fabrics, as I sketch and plan, and I will photograph as I cut, sew, and quilt! 

And how I do it all in 15 minute intervals! 

But I will also share ideas for you!  Join in on the fun!

If you haven't hopped over to Persimon Dreams Blog, do that right now and read about Project Quilting.  I will always have the link in my sidebar.

If you are on Facebook you can LIKE the Project Quilting Page and get the Challenge links in your Newsfeed.

Set your phone alarms for NOON CST on Sunday, so you can get the challenge as soon as it is posted.  That way you can start thinking of ideas, because sometimes it takes alot of thinking and sometimes it just comes naturally!  

It will be so much fun!  

It will change your life in a very positive way.  You will learn how to create with a new enthusiasm when it come to quilts.  

I can't wait!

Sleep well tonight!
Marcia

2 comments:

Barb Neiwert said...

I keep trying to determine if I can keep up with this schedule! But I guess it's just for a few months - winter months. Your posts would be appreciated!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I am looking forward to participating in this and your advice will certainly be appreciated.