Monday, February 18, 2013

Completed a few more blocks ...

...of my Celebration Quilt.  I started this quilt in November at Quilts by Barb Quilt Retreat.

I had a good start...


and I completed about 15 more blocks.


All the pieces are cut and ready to sew so the next time I get out this quilt to work on it, I should be able to complete the quilt top.  That is what is so nice about quilt retreats. You finish or almost finish quilt tops! You have big design walls to display all the blocks too!

These are the fabrics that I chose to use for the Celebration Quilt.


This is the quilt, I am planning on giving to the Fireside for their fundraising efforts that go towards Rainbow Hospice.  My Mom and I make one every year.  I am hoping to find time to complete the quilt top and quilt it in March.

Enjoy your day!
Marcia

2 comments:

Amy Hill said...

Gorgeous Marcia! I likes. :-)

Needled Mom said...

Beautiful blocks and lovely fabrics.