Saturday, January 3, 2015

Project Quilting Season SIX Starts Tomorrow!

I started participating and sponsoring Project Quilting in Season Two.

I created and completed 6 quilted projects each season, plus several of the Off Season Challenges.

I created a mosaic of my quilted projects from Seasons 2 to Season 5.


And I highlighted a few of my favorite quilts that were inspired by Project Quilting into a smaller mosaic.


Here is the link to the post called "Taking a Look Back at Season Two". I posted about how I create my quilted items in 15 minute time slots during the week.


This is a link to several posts about a couple of my off season challenges from 2014.




I continue to be inspired with creativity through my participation and sponsorship in the Project Quilting Challenges.  I invite everyone to join in the fun!

Project Quilting Season SIX begins tomorrow.  

Hop over to Persimon Dreams where Kim explains all about Project Quilting and how it works. Click HERE!

Project Quilting

Enjoy!

Marcia



No comments: