Monday, February 16, 2015

Selected my Fabrics for the Heart Challenge for Project Quilting

Yes I selected blues and other colors too!


When I select my fabrics I like to lay them out next to each other and move them around to make sure I am going to like them together. These are some of my favorite fabrics!



The hand dyed fabric was purchased from Dye Candy Fabrics.  Chris has beautiful richly dyed colors! I love that this one has blue and purple mixed.





I have to admit this is my favorite one!


I took some photos of the selvages of a couple of them. The rest are fat quarters and there aren't any selvages.


I buy most of my fabrics from a facebook Fabric Destash Group that I help administrate.  Click here for the link to that group -- You can request to join us. It's called Fabric Crafters U bid it Destash. Lots of great deals on fabrics.



After work(quilting) today, I will press, starch, and start cutting my fabrics for my Heart Quilt.

Check out the Project Quilting Challenge - Click here. 



Thanks for following along!

Marcia

No comments: