Sunday, December 6, 2015

So Many Design Possibilities for the Flocking North Paper Pieced Pattern by CC Quilting

I purchased a paper pieced pattern from CC Quilting on Craftsy.com I made mine with scraps of blue from my donation quilt (see previous post)





I love all the blues!


It is for my Reward Sewing. 




 I am planning to make a Smart Phone Pocket Purse.



I will be sharing the tutorial on how to make it, next week.


These are photos before quilting.  I need to peel off the paper before quilting also.


I will quilt it this next week and share how I make my Smart Phone Pocket Purse.




I really had fun with the single photo by multiplying it and flipping them around.







Can you imagine a whole quilt?





The Pattern is a PDF Downloadable Pattern, but does NOT include paper piecing instructions.  But it includes the numbers for step by step sewing.  If you don't know how to paper piece, you can get instructions on YouTube.



Click here to purchase the PDF Pattern Flocking North from Craftsy.com from CC Quilting.

Enjoy!

Marcia

If you are searching on social media you can find it under the hashtag:  #flockingnorthquilt or at CC Quilting on Craftsy.com

1 comment:

Kristine Abat said...

This is a good looking design idea! I look forward to see the other blog entry to checkout how it’s made. Glad I saw this as I read site of my friend.